Friday, May 9, 2008

My Birthday

It's today actually. I love my birthday. I am one of the obnoxious people that go around with this insane smile all day long. And to be very honest...I tend to celebrate for much longer. I feel that a birthday is much bigger than one day of celebrations, that it's many days of celebrations.

I have discovered something about myself recently and that is my great soul explorations are coming to an end. I am opening a new chapter in this area. I am settled now and in a good place. I am together in my heart, mind, and most especially my core soul. I started seeing a life coach a few months ago. I have been restless again and when that happens great change always occurs for me. I cannot stay in one place too long and I cannot be one person for too long. I tire of the presentation that I have to give each and everyday. But as always, I must stick it out because we're not moving anytime soon. I must change and adapt to my surroundings and to my chosen life. I got a life coach. What was it that was making me so restless? I don't know and I needed to find out.

I am not like most of my friends that have that job, house, or whatever the case may be. They really seem to have themselves together. They have always known what they want. I have as well, but for me it's been different. For me it's been about figuring out what I don't want. I know a lot about that. What has been so great about this move to Offutt is that I have figured out finally what I want. And I am going to get it and I won't let a thing stop me.

When you are young you fight the system. You fight the values and principles that were instilled in you by you parents, friends, teachers and all the influences around you. You learn that you're supposed to take time to see what's out there and what you really value. I have come full circle. I am more like the girl I was at 17 than I was a few years ago. I loved that girl with all of my heart and I love who I am again with all of my heart.

My life has always been easy because I made it that way and finally I am working for what I want and for my dreams to come true. I have never felt more alive. I have never felt such peace in my soul.

What a good day and what a good year to come. I can't wait.

You will start read more posts about this subject and the subjects of being a military wife. I feel that it is super important and that we need to stick together.

Thank you for letting me bear my heart!

No comments: