Thursday, May 29, 2008

Still Here

I am...still here and still trying to get by. I don't like those days that I leave my mediocre job and realize that I am just so tired of the politics. I work with people that their politics are ugly. I don't like it. I have a way out, and that is I can quit. I think about my husband that cannot quit his job. I don't think that the AF would appreciate that.

I must constantly remind myself to be patient and good. I must remind myself to care and and not not get overly involved. I can only change myself and locust of control and nothing else. I can be effective by knowing those things and remain true to myself by knowing those things. I must keep positive for Jeremy. He's in such a hard job.

It's tough as a military wife to remember that. Be calm, be collected, and remain neutral at all times. He needs to fight his own battles. When you love someone so much that the happiness overwhelms you at every moment of the day...you get feisty and protective. That is my AF wife lesson today...let them fight their own battles. You will fight your own and do so with grace and charm.

No comments: