Saturday, August 9, 2008

the poo heard 'round the housing area...

Okay, so Jeremy and I have been having some housing issues lately. So much so that we had to go to his 1st Sgt to get help. Well housing is finally stepping up to the plate and attempting to take care of us. We picked up the keys to our new home on Thursday. There is one major problem and that is the housing office gave us a dirty home. In the downstairs half bathroom, one of the construction workers left his poo marks in my toilet. That's right, there are poo marks in my bathroom from some random stranger. I am sitting here laughing because it's almost unreal to me. Is there really someone's leftovers in my bathroom of my new, never been lived in home? Yes, is the answer. So, I am going to document this for the housing office. That will consist of taking a picture and turning it in with our pre-inspection paperwork. I'm still laughing and smiling to myself because I can't believe that I have to take a picture of poo. I think that's all that I can write at this point.

No comments: