Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Two things that I do when I see, think of, or talk to Jeremy. Today he has been the most exceptional man. I knew when I met him 4 years ago that I had found something good, and today is one of those days that makes you know that you have something great.

We are in the middle of a PCS move from one home to another in housing. We, like crazy people, decided to do a partial "do it yourself" move (DITY) and have movers come in next week to do the big stuff. Well, it's been insanity in this house. The cat is freaking out and of course jumping into every box, Jeremy is working because he has too, and I'm doing the best I can, but feeling that it's not enough. I come home today from PT and see that he's done so much that I'm overwhelmed with relief.

I think it's really great when a couple can be so in tune with each other that no words need to be spoken. It doesn't need to happen all the time because then it wouldn't be special, but when it does happen.......

I know that moving your stuff is not the most romantic thing ever, but I don't care. In my opinion; it doesn't have to be the grand gestures that make your day. It's the small and sometimes practical things that make your day. Those small, practical things relieve stress and allow for the grand, romantic gesture to be exactly what it's intended to be. So as I wrote at the very beginning...a sweet, sly smile and a long, loving look...now that's great romance!

No comments: