Sunday, August 24, 2008

Thoughts, School and Stuff

So today, I did something that I have wanted to do since my knee surgery and that is swim 1/2 a mile in the base pool. It felt great. I'm very hungry, but feel exhilarated at the same time. It's so cool how swimming makes you feel. I don't have a care in the world when I'm in the pool and don't feel any pain. I love it!

Also, school starts tomorrow and I feel as if I'm going to ignore my wonderful friends. I don't want to, but I have to get this done. I have assignments and project due every week so I will be very busy. I will of course manage my time, but still I need to focus of what's important. If my friends truly love me, then they will understand. When we are together our time will be more precious.

Our move has been interesting and I realized something yesterday. I don't know how my mom did this as an Army wife. How did she make a move look so easy and how did she never let my brother and myself know that she was stressed, and tired? I learned so much these last two weeks and I am so happy that I did. I like learning good life lessons.
Thank you all my friends and family for your love, patience and support. You are all amazing!

No comments: